Creative Macro Photography Ideas – Lemon Slice Video Tutorial
Today we are sharing creative macro photography ideas on lemon slices. We previously came across this video tutorial by Bryan Peterson a few years ago. Although it is a little ‘old’ we wanted to share it with you still as it is very easy to follow and you are guaranteed to have a lot of fun!
In our previous post (How To Take Macro Photos In The Kitchen), we talked about photographing the texture and details of a sliced fruit. eg. An orange. This video tutorial extends on that concept and will give your photo a whole new dimension. To complete this tutorial, you will require the following –
Photography Equipment Required:
- Macro Lens
- Tripod (if possible). If you do not have a tripod, you can try propping your camera onto a flat surface.
- Reflector (if possible). If you do not have one, you can achieve a very similar result by trying to reflect light off a white T-Shirt. Alternatively, find another spot that is nicely lit or use a table lamp.
Other Equipment Required:
- Glass vase that has a flat surface
- A bottle of sparkling water
- A fresh lemon- You will only need a slice. Make sure you choose one that’s fleshy!
- Clothes line peg
- Background color/pattern paper or material
Creative Macro Photography Ideas With Lemon Slice – Step by Step Video Tutorial
Remember to add this to your list of creative macro photography ideas! If you think this sounds like a fun project to try, please Like it and share with your family and friends!
Recommended reading –