Use Your Macro Photo To Create An Online Jigsaw Puzzle
As macro photographers in the digital age, we sometimes need to pause and admire the macro photos that we have saved onto our computers. Before digital cameras came into the picture, it is not unusual to find physical photos framed up and displayed around the house. Nowadays, our macro photos are all saved as digital images on the computer. Sometimes… we store these photos somewhere so safe that we even forget about their existence.
So it is sometimes important to make an effort to look through the collection of photos that you have accumulated. We actually did this today and we had such a fun time reflecting on our macro photography journey that we decided to do something different with our photos. We actually created an online jigsaw puzzle with our photo.
Check out the online jigsaw puzzle that we created below. It is a fairly simple one with only 30 pieces. We hope you have fun trying to solve it! If you are interested in creating an online jigsaw puzzle with your own macro photo, make sure you scroll below the puzzle to find out how.
How To Create An Online Jigsaw Puzzle With Your Own Macro Photo
Creating the jigsaw puzzle was extremely easy and it actually took us less than 1 minute to do it. Here is how you can create your own –
- Go to Jigsaw Planet at http://www.jigsawplanet.com
- Sign-up for an account (It may be possible for you to create one without signing up)
- Once you are logged into your account, click on ‘Create’ in the menu
- Create an ‘Album’ and define whether the puzzle will be visible to the Public, Anyone with the Link or Private.
- All you have to do then is to create your puzzle within the album.
- You will need to select your image from your computer, give it a name, choose the number of pieces (4 – 300 pieces!), shape of your jigsaw pieces and then click on the ‘Create’ button
Note: Some of our fans who visited jigsawplanet.com highlighted some of the fine print in their terms and conditions / policy. By uploading your photo to jigsawplanet.com, they will have worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute your work without any compensation to you. As such, if this causes any concern to you, our suggestion would be to avoid using your best photo and possibly uploading a lower quality image.
Easy and simple! Once you have your online jigsaw puzzle created with your very own macro photo, remember to have some fun solving it! Don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and everyone else on our Facebook page as well!